For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23. . .Live Life Like a Tree. . .Purposefully


Live Life Like a Tree. . .Purposefully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Purposeful:  Intentional; determined; having a goal or desired result.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Purposefully, each step leading to the attainment of my Life Goals.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I focus my intention on the result which I expect to achieve.  Thought precedes action.  The controlling factor is my intent.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Purposefully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

The photo of this tree inspires me to be purposeful in my actions today.

Think of how this sycamore tree started out as just a small seed, kept reaching for its goals, and became the majestic being that it is today. 

Each of us began as tiny cells, invisible to the naked eye, exponentially growing in our mother’s womb to become the majestic beings that we are today!

I recently watched the Jeopardy episodes where two of the most successful human winners were pitted against “Watson,” a computer created by IBM that was thought “to represent a giant leap forward in the field of natural-language processing—the ability to understand and respond to everyday English.”

The computer won, but what I took away from this is how truly magnificent our human brains are.  Sure, the computer may be faster at processing huge masses of information, but there were many questions that it completely missed.  Think of how brilliant our brains are!  Everyday, we are processing unimaginable amounts of information to create our realities.

Our thoughts precede our actions and when we focus intently on our goals, we can achieve anything!  I would call that being very purposeful! 

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .
     Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Purposefully today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member peet1979 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: