For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12. . .Live Life Like Kiwi Fruit. . .Intrinsically


Live Life Like Kiwi Fruit . . .Intrinsically

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Intrinsic:  Of or relating to the fundamental nature of a thing; inherent.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Intrinsically, acknowledging that my fundamental Nature is Love.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  At the core of the many layers of Life, what is its true nature?  Is not Love the energy that motivates Everything? 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Intrinsically today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Intrinsically today!

Photo courtesy of member bambr at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~
Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.


No comments: