For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11. . .Live Life Like a Tree. . .Resiliently


Live Life Like a Tree. . .Resiliently

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Resilient:  Able to recover rapidly from change or misfortune; buoyant.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Resiliently, adapting easily to change for it is always for my Highest Good.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Everything that happens in my life happens in Perfect Order.  I embrace change for the Goodness that it brings to Me. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Resiliently today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

......................................................

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

Resiliently – It takes a certain amount of resilience to live in the Midwest USA during the dead of winter.  Today, thankfully, we have sunshine.  It is so wonderful to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin!

Being resilient means to recover rapidly from change or misfortune.  Isn’t that what we have been doing all this time?  And by “we” I don’t mean just you and me.  I mean the entire human race.  We think we’re going through tough times now, but think how far we have come.  Imagine how living conditions were 100 years ago, 500 years ago, 1000 years ago and beyond! 

We have so much to be grateful for in our lives now, regardless of the difficult changes we may be facing.  By being resilient, we embrace these changes as GOOD things that are meant to happen.

Recognize that everything happens for your Highest Good and you will be resilient today!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Resiliently today!

Photo courtesy of member michaelaw at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~
Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.


No comments: