For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21. . .Live Life Like a Caterpillar. . .Self-reliantly



Live Life Like a Caterpillar. . .Self-Reliantly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Self-reliant:  Relying on one's own ability, judgment or resources.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Self-reliantly, having complete confidence in my own abilities.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  I have utter faith in myself, for I have Complete Faith in God.  The resources of the Universe are at my disposal, for I Am the Universe.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Self-reliantly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

If I am the Universe. . .and you are the Universe. . .then that means my husband is the Universe. . .and when I ask for his help with something. . .am I relying on myself?

What a convoluted conundrum that is!

I’m a little down in the dumps right now because of some negativity that has crept into my life recently.  Why am I drawing all these issues and problems to myself?  Maybe so I can learn to be self-reliant?

I will relax this afternoon and not let these little issues get the best of me.  I am self-reliant and know that all the resources of the Universe are at my disposal to help me through these perceived “struggles!”

(Is anyone else having issues lately?)

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Self-reliantly today!

~ The “LiveLifeLike 365Project” ~
A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member frutigerka at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: