For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4. . .Live Life Like a Cave. . .Deeply


Live Life Like a Cave. . .Deeply

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Deep:  Very absorbed or involved; showing strong feelings; profound; rich and vivid.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or out loud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Deeply, reaching into the innermost recesses of my Being.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  The physical body which I show on this earthly plane is not the Real Me.  The Real Me is so much deeper and profound than this physical form.  My True Nature is so rich and vivid as to defy explanation. 

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Deeply today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

~~~~~

Share your own story below of how you will live your life Deeply today!

Photo courtesy of member claudmey at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

(Log in tomorrow for another Live Life Like positive affirmation.)

livelifelike.com
Ó2003-2011 CaMaHi, LLC


1 comment:

Live Life Like said...

Deeply. . .what an appropriate word for today.

Five years ago on today's date, my mother passed away from cancer. Fifteen years ago last July, my first husband passed away from cancer.

What I learned from those experiences was that I had to go deeply within myself to endure the emotional turmoil; otherwise, I was going to have a mental breakdown. I found that I did survive the most awful days of my life and came out stronger than before.

I vow to live my life as Deeply as possible today, knowing that the petty conflicts on the surface of my life are inconsequential.

I know that my Innermost Being is Deeper than I can possibly imagine and I am living my life Deeply today!