For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19. . .Live Life Like a Cat. . .Openmindedly


Live Life Like a Cat. . .Openmindedly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Openminded:  Receptive to new ideas or to reason.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Openmindedly, delighting in new ideas.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  An idea may seem new, but it is our remembrance of it that is exciting.  We live within Divine Knowledge.  I am openminded to Remembering My Divinity.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Openmindedly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!

A Comment from Carolyn. . .

What if I viewed my world today upside down like this kitty?  Do you remember as a kid how much fun it was to hang upside down?  Everything looked so different!

By being openminded and looking at life from another viewpoint, I might see something “new” that I missed before.

Today’s LiveLifeLike word inspires me to look at things from a different angle. . .openmindedly.

I’m currently reading the book Awake at Work by Michael Carroll.  I just finished a short chapter called “Welcome the Tyrant.”  The author suggests that all of the “tyrants” in our lives are there to help us.  They can help us look at life in a different way.  If someone is being rude, being a bully, being belligerent. . .take a deep breath and listen to them openmindedly. 

Maybe that person is being difficult to you because they are dealing with distressing personal issues.  Is your boss being a tyrant because she is going through a divorce?  Is that boy at school being a bully because he never knew his father and his mother doesn’t care for him?  Is that customer frustrating you with his ridiculous requests because he has diabetes and he always has sharp shooting pains in his feet?

By taking a breath and looking at life’s situations openmindedly, only then can we grasp all the layers that Life presents to us.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Openmindedly today!

~ The “LiveLifeLike 365Project” ~
A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member jmcannie at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.

No comments: