For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22. . .Live Life Like a Bear. . .Solidly


Live Life Like a Bear. . .Solidly

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Solid:  Substantial; hearty; reliable.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:  I Live my Life Solidly, having complete and total faith that I can rely on the Universe for all my needs.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  There is nothing more substantial, solid or reliable than God's Love for me.  I rely on Her Goodness every moment of my Life.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Solidly today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


A Comment from Carolyn. . .

This is a great photo of a brown bear solidly sitting on the ground! 

There is a yoga pose called Vrksasana which roughly translates as “tree pose.”  If you google either one of those terms you’ll find many links showing you how to perform the movement. . .or rather non-movement.  One of the purposes of the pose is to strengthen your connection to Mother Earth.  By concentrating on your vertical midline, you acknowledge the strong pull of the earth that keeps you solidly grounded. 

I acknowledge that I am solidly grounded on Mother Earth.  She keeps me focused today and helps me stay concentrated on my goals.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Many Thanks and Smiles. . .Carolyn

~~~~~

Click on “comments” at the blog site, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Solidly today!

A full year of unique daily affirmations!!

Photo courtesy of member cde010 at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~

If you have received this by email subscription or feed,
please click here to view the full blog for access
to archives and other great information.

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

Copyright Ó 2003-2011 -- CaMaHi, LLC --  All rights reserved.


No comments: