For a free daily email, click on the link below:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13. . .Live Life Like a Seagull. . .Gracefully


Live Life Like a Seagull . . .Gracefully

Use the power of your subconscious mind and daily positive affirmations to create your own version of a happy and fulfilling life.  Your LiveLifeLike word for today is:
  • Graceful:  Displaying grace of movement, form or proportion.
Build a positive internal dialog by repeating, silently or aloud, the following affirmation:

·         My Positive Affirmation:   I Live my Life Gracefully, flowing with the Infinite Sea of Eternity.

Ponder the meaning of today’s LiveLifeLike word:

·         My Personal Guidance:  Life is a Graceful series of movement towards The Beginning.  I glide along currents of Love toward my Soul's True Home.

Use the power of today’s positive affirmation to create your own Best Reality Today!

·         My Personal Call to Action:  How will I Live my Life Gracefully today?

Release all negativity and access the endless resources of positive energy that are within you!


 
A Comment from Carolyn. . .

There are some days when I don’t feel very graceful at all!  It seems when something frustrating or disturbing happens at the beginning of my day, the rest of the day goes downhill.

But maybe that’s because I’m fighting against what I should be flowing with.  When I take a moment to think about what is happening to me and around me, I realize that my reaction to those things is my own choice. 

Today, I choose to flow gracefully along the currents of my life.  I remind myself that everything happens for a good reason.  Life is meant to be savored and by moving gracefully along with the Flow of Life, I find peace.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. . .Carolyn

~~~~~
~~~~~

Click on “comments” below, read what others are saying about today’s word, and share your own story of how you will live your life Gracefully today!

Photo courtesy of member robertovm at http://www.sxc.hu/

~~~~~
Subscribe to daily feeds of this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/cjQLw

Visit www.livelifelike.com for more inspiration!

No comments: